Welcome to Code: WIKI! Your free encyclopedia of all Code Lyoko related information!
Account creation has been suspended for the time being due to massive amounts of spamming and vandalism.
From Code Wiki
A Scanner is a device that Team Lyoko uses to travel into Lyoko. The scanners are each golden vertical chambers, about eight/nine feet high and two/three feet in diameter. Many cables connect them to the Supercomputer below and the Lab computer port above. Team Lyoko is materialized and virtualized using the scanners; Jeremie or Aelita usually control both procedures to make sure nothing goes wrong. There are three scanners in all.
XANA has on occassions targeted the scanners to prevent Team Lyoko from getting too or from Lyoko by unplugging their cables or by destroying the cabins themseves, this has occurred in Image Problem, A Bad Turn, False Lead and Hot Shower. He has also attempted to deactivate the scanners from the factory interface using different versions of a Polymorphic Clone to ensure total deletion of the team however this program has usually been fixed by Jeremie or Aelita.
People known to have used or operated the scanners
- Ulrich (used in almost all XANA attacks, (trained by Jeremie to operate correctly in Crash Course))
- Yumi (used in almost all XANA attacks, operated in Frontier, Plagued, Skidbladnir, (trained by Jeremie to operate correctly in Crash Course))
- Odd (used in almost all XANA attacks, (trained by Jeremie to operate correctly in Crash Course))
- Aelita (used in almost all episodes from the second season and onwards, in addition to one episode from the first season)
- Jeremie (used in Frontier twice [unsuccessful and then successful but not seen], Ghost Channel [successful, but only appeared in a 2D virtual state], Mister Puck [successful but not seen] (operates on almost all missions)
- William (used in Final Round and A Lack of Goodwill, operated in William Returns and A Lack of Goodwill)
- Jim, operated in Final Mix.
- Franz Hopper (used and operated in The Key, (episode) Aelita (memory flashes only))
- XANA-Odd (used in Revelation)
- XANA-Yumi (rematerialized only in Image Problem)
- XANA-Franz Hopper (operated in Franz Hopper)
- XANA-Jeremie (Operated in Mister Pück and Double Trouble)
- Sissi (operated in episode Ultimatum)
- Sophie, the stage manager of the Subdigitals (operated in Music to Soothe the Savage Beast)
- Principal Delmas (operated in Wrong Exposure)