Welcome to Code: WIKI! Your free encyclopedia of all Code Lyoko related information!
Account creation has been suspended for the time being due to massive amounts of spamming and vandalism.
Odd Della Robbia
From Code Wiki
|Odd Della Robbia|
|Lyoko Form||"Giant purple cat"|
|Lyoko Powers||Anticipation, Teleportation, Shield|
|Vehichles||Overboard, Nav Skid|
|Romances||OddxSamantha, OddxElisabeth OddxBrynja|
|Voice|| Christophe Caballero (Episode 1 - 3) Matthew Geczy (English) |
Raphaelle Brunaeu (French)
Odd Della Robbia is a member of Team Lyoko and possibly the most popular among fans for being kindhearted, carefree and funny. He calls himself a ladies' man, but the females he's dated would say the opposite. He likes the color purple, and wears it on most of his clothes. He is one of the Lyoko Warriors and one of Aelita's closest friends, and possibly more than that because he kisses her in Season 4, though this may be just part of his flirty personality. XANA is also his sworn enemy, and he doesn't like Sissi's stupid and childish behavior, but probably wants to like her.
Odd, like his name, is very odd--and quite stubborn too. He wears a purple outfit both on Lyoko and on Earth, usually with some pink in it and yellow accompaniments to match his hair, which has a purple streak in the middle. His night clothes are red and yellow, not purple, but this is probably due to the fact he did not buy them.episodes, such as in Swarming Attack and The Key, that he knows how the female mind works, that he has a "way" with females, etc. Naturally, he is horribly wrong, as most of the girls slap him hard in the face most of the time.
Odd's Lyoko outfit looks like a feline, complete with a tail and claws (which he can use to climb). Strangely enough, Odd's shirt has a picture of a dog (probably Kiwi) peeing. His weapons are Lazer Arrows, rather dandy laser bolts which go in a straight line and inflict damage upon impact. In the first season, he carries ten on each arm, and could run out of them on a bad day. In the second season, Jeremie gives Odd an upgrade that allows him to carry 10,000 arrows on each arm. His forehead and cheeks also have purple markings on them. Odd's family is seemingly Norwegian and Italian, and his parents are artists, maybe causing their son's unusual sense of fashion. He knows, or at least claims to know, Pencak Silat, as he can be seen sparring with Ulrich on many occasions. In Attack of the Zombies, he even kicked a zombie version of Jim in the chest just after commanding the others to get inside the Cafeteria. Odd also stated he felt good after kicking Jim.
Odd is Ulrich's best friend, and shares a dorm with him at Kadic. He is a member of the eighth grade, but does not do well due to the fact he spends most of the time in class drawing pictures of Kiwi when he should be taking notes. His pictures are very detailed, however, and he puts a lot of work into them. He enjoys folding his tests into paper cranes, which Jim then collects. He knows various fighting techniques like boxing (how he learned them is not made clear), and has the knowledge of the stereotypical prankster, as demonstrated in Satellite when he picks locks to get his cell phone back. He is also good at performing music, as he formed a rock group called the Pop Rock Progressives in Seeing is Believing and played the guitar for a play in Laughing Fit. He also does not like biology, as he states in Ghost Channel.
He is shown to be able to eat large quantities of food, even eating food off the trays of his friends. Ulrich has even commented that he has more than one stomach. Despite his rather large appetite, he maintains his "svelte" body through his metabolism. Because of his high metabolism and sky-high energy levels, many people call him "scrawny"; this is met with the line "I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!". Although Odd has been able to get dates with many girls, the relationships usually end as sour as a lemon. By the end of his 8th grade year, his bad reputation had finally circulated and he is now unable to get a date with anyone. However, all hope is not lost for him; he is trying to win over Sissi's heart. He is very fluent in Italian, but he is also capable of speaking Japanese and Chinese, as demonstrated in A Fine Mess when he is in Yumi's body. In Double Take Odd's new outfit is briefly shown when he saves Yumi, he keeps his paws and tail and purple colour but his new outfit includes a set of cat ears and a slightly chromish addition to the design. In Maiden Voyage his real world outfit is also changed; he now wears a purple hoodie with a pink undershirt and purple jeans with black boxers.
Odd's first look a seen in XANA Awakens Part 1.
Odd on Lyoko as seen in the Code Lyoko comic, season 3.
- Many fans believe that Odd's parents are artists, but Odd's father is also thought to be a combat general in the French army. Evidence to this theory is how Odd says "About face," a military expression, in several episodes.
- In A Fine Mess, it is discovered that Odd has something "gross" inside of his shoes. Ulrich mentions that it's "more powerful than a Lazer Arrow". It later turns out to be that his feet stink.
- He is the creator and singer of the song/music video Break Break Break Dance.
- In XANA's Kiss, Odd claimed to have dated every girl in the eighth grade except Aelita and Sissi. He has (surprisingly) made more attempts at the later, however, resulting in more hatred and jealousy from Herb.
- Odd's favorite monsters are Bloks, as quoted by him in The Girl of the Dreams, and he has no trouble destroying them. His least favorite monsters are Creepers.
- In XANA Awakens Part 1, Odd let his hair down at first, but he started to wear his hair in its current style after going to Lyoko for the first time. (He liked the "Lyoko look".)
- Odd appears to be able to speak fluent Italian as shown in Attack of the Zombies when he shows off against Jeremie.
- In Kadic Bombshell, Odd and Sissi somewhat flirt. She admits she envies him, and Odd then runs after her saying he was foolish to like her pen-pal. In Bad Connection, it was revealed that Odd normally makes Sissi look foolish in his films, but made her sound "as beautiful as a butterfly" in the episode.
- Odd was, along with Aelita, almost killed when the Kolossus destroyed the Skid in the episode Down to Earth. Luckily Jeremie managed to materialize Odd just in time, though this was not shown.
- Odd has a purple pen. One part is light purple, the other is dark purple.
- Odd has a silver cell-phone.
- Odd, unlike the rest of his comrades, has never been devirtualized by the Kolossus.
- The name Odd is most likely derived from "Oddr" meaning "tip of the arrow" in Norse.  If this is the case, then it may be the reason Odd's weapon on Lyoko is an 'arrow' launcher.
- With the obvious exception of Aelita, Odd is virtualized more than any other member of Team Lyoko. This is especially noticeable in Season One.
- Odd has invented all of the monsters names on Lyoko, aside from the Scyphozoa.
- In the XANA Awakens prequel episodes, Odd uses his shield in his first fight against the Bloks, but until Season 2 Odd didn't have a shield. Instead, he had his "Future Flash". The reason for this is not explained, and though it may be an error, it's very possible that Odd has always had a shield, and simply wasn't seen using it during Season 1.
- Odd was possessed by XANA once like the rest of his friends. Aelita was possessed by XANA multiple times by the Scyphozoa, Jeremie was possessed in Mister Puck, William was possessed in the Season 3 episode Final Round and all episodes of Season 4 except for Echoes, Ulrich's body was possessed when his spirit and body were accidentally separated in Nobody in Particular, and Yumi was possessed when she was fused with a bee that was possessed by XANA in the magazine issue Insekt. Even Kiwi was possessed in Attack of the Zombies, who later bit and possessed Odd himself.