Welcome to Code: WIKI! Your free encyclopedia of all Code Lyoko related information!
Account creation has been suspended for the time being due to massive amounts of spamming and vandalism.
From Code Wiki
William Clone's Quotes
- "I'm really sorry Milly, But it wasn't me who got your letter, it must have been William" - The William Clone to Milly in A Lack of Goodwill.
- "Jeremie, Do you have any proof I can borrow" - William Clone to Jeremie in A Lack of Goodwill.
- Conversation between Mr. Delmas and the William Clone in the episode Double Take:
- Mr. Delmas: "Well, Dunbar, my boy, I'm glad to see that your fever has broken and that you're feeling well."
- The William Clone: "Did I break anything else?"
- "Killer Racket, huh was that it, Jim!? Well, when I'm done with you they're gonna be calling you clumsy racket!" - The Clone after a malfunction in Wreck Room.
- Conversation between Rosa and the clone in the episode Down to Earth:
- Rosa: "Here, this will stick to your ribs."
- The clone: "I can't eat it if it's on my ribs."
- Conversation between Sissi and the clone in the episode Dog Day Afternoon:
- Sissi: "Are you okay, William? You look completely lost."
- The clone: "I'm not lost, we're at the track."
- Conversation between Yumi and the clone in the episode The Lake:
- Yumi: "You're lucky, as a computer program this math test should be a real piece of cake."
- The clone: "What's a math test and a piece of cake?"