You Know You Play Too Many CYOSs When
From Create Your Own Story
- You die five times in one day after having run away from your horrible stepmother, explored a curious room with a big warning symbol on front, tried to reason with your arch-rival instead of using your Amulet of Light...
- You wonder why you can't feed your Bills to an Ogre and end up with 500 Dubloons for doing so...
- After being confronted by the consequences of your bad decisions, you instinctively reach for the "Back" button, only to realize that real life doesn't have one.
- You feel as if you are missing something when you have a memory.
- You want to add more to this list.
- You play CYOSs everyday.
- You read through an interactive story just to satisfy the choices you've made ten billion subsequent times.
- Your history contains the memory of 4,000 webpages from "CYOS".