A wiki for law librarians interested in researching with wikis and creating wikis for their own libraries.
- Law Library Wikis -- wikis created by law libraries or law librarians
- Law School Wikis -- wikis created by law schools or about law schools
- Legal Wikis -- wikis covering legal topics
- Library Wikis -- wikis by or about libraries
- Wiki Engines -- applications for creating and evaluating wikis
This wiki is based on a presentation given by Deborah Ginsberg and Bonnie Shucha at the American Association of Law Libraries 2005 Annual Conference. It also includes research used for an article on wikis in the July 2006 issue of Spectrum. Debbie presented a follow-up session, Let's All Wiki Wiki, at the 2006 Annual Conference. She also spoke about wikis, CALLing All Wikis, to members of the Chicago Asssociation of Law Libraries on February 1, 2007.
The initial content was provided by Debbie Ginsberg. Please create an account and add additional content!