House of Representatives
|Speaker||House Majority Leader||House Majority Whip||House Minority Leader||House Minority Whip|
|2009||-||Jack Magruder||Bruce Tedder||John Mannion|
|2011||-||Greg Willis||Marie Evans||Robert Cunningham|
|2013||-||Simone Wentworth||David Cromartie||Cassandra Calhoun||Buford Justice (acting)6||Daniel Morey13|
|2014||Emmett Honeycutt||Daniel Morey||Cenon Ortega7|
|2015||-||Christine Roberts||Tommy Wilson||Jack McDonald||Daniel Pennypacker||Jennifer Vandenberg7|
|Emmett Honeycutt||Bradley Abbott|
|2017||-||Lynn Darcy8||Erin Granger|
|Marcus Cavalier9||Theodore C. Jameson10|
|2019||-||Dale Thomas||Herby Ferguson||James R. Jackson||Ryan Bingham||Abby Brocklin12|
|2021||-||Nicole Bowman||Greg Payne||Emmett Honeycutt||Spencer Callaway|
- 6 Buford Justice was elected House Minority Whip at the beginning of the 2013-2014 session, but served as acting Minority leader immediately. After his official election a HmL, Cenon Ortega became the whip.
- 7 Jennifer Henrickson was became HmW near the end of 2014, and was reelected to the position for the 2015-2016 session.
- 8 Lynn Darcy was House Majority Leader until late 2017.
- 9 Marcus Cavalier was House Majority Leader from late 2017 onwards.
- 10 Theodore C. Jameson was House Majority Whip from late 2017 onwards.
- 11 Jennfer Vandenberg replaced James R. Jackson, who briefly served as as House Majority Whip.
- 12 Abby Brocklin was appointed Senator in late 2020, and was replaced by Jason Richards as acting Minority Whip
- 13 Daniel Morey was named House Minority Whip by the GOP House caucus early in the 2013-2014 session due to Buford Justice acting as Minority Leader. He served until the caucus held official elections where Buford Justice was officially elected Minority Leader and Cenon Ortega was elected Whip. He did not run for the position of Minority Whip in that election.
|President Pro Tempore||Senate Majority Leader||Senate Majority Whip||Senate Minority Leader||Senate Minority Whip|
|2009||-||Tim Kent||Terry Hughes||Akeem Mellis||Lilliam Vanleer||Mark Watters|
|20111||Angela Chiles||Adrian McConnell||Vincent Giorelli|
|James Dailey||Lilliam Vanleer||Vincent Giorelli||Terry Hughes||Adrian McConnell2|
|Samuel Clay||Terry Hughes||Akeem Mellis||Lilliam Vanleer||Vincent Giorelli|
|2015||-||James Dailey4||Calum Daniels6||Red Blanchard||Akeem Mellis||James MacGillicutty|
|2017||-||William Rooke Clarke||Jason Gillikin|
|Red Blanchard||Robert Adams|
|2019||-||Hilliam Warren||Akeem Mellis||Keiko Kagura||Red Blanchard||Robert Adams|
|2020||Gabe Nelson, Sr.|
- 1 The Senate was controlled by Republicans in early 2011, then by Democrats from early 2011 until late 2011 and by Republicans again from late 2011.
- 2 Adrian McConnell was Senate Minority Whip until mid 2011.
- 3 Akeem Mellis was Senate Minority Whip from mid 2011 onwards.
- 4 James Dailey was President Pro Tempore until the end of 2015.
- 5 Gregory Wolff was President Pro Tempore from the start of 2016 onwards.
- 6 Calum Daniels was Senate Majority Leader until the end of 2017.
- 7 Bradley Abbott was Senate Majority Leader from the start of 2018 onwards.