Some YubNub commands are useful for creating other commands:
- returns the URL a YubNub command would have redirected you to.
- is the type of command that might lead to YubNub becoming Turing complete.
- generates random numbers.
- generates a random word.
- extracts the bit of text you want from a web page.
- split, splith, and splitv
- display several webpages at the same time.
- prints a date (today by default) in whatever format you need.
- deletes the specified text wherever it appears.
- pulls the domain out of a URL.
- checks for empty strings.